Thursday, October 9, 2014

Halloween Baggie Topper – Twix or Treat

I posted a blog earlier about “Twix or Treat” tags that could be attached to candy bars or a bag of candy and then the thought occurred to me…..why not just make a snack bag topper to go on a bag of candy.  Ever since posting the other blog for the tags, I’ve been working off and on for days creating this baggie topper.  It take a lot of time just trying to find the right pictures that I want.  And just when I finally do find the perfect picture I want – AGH – it has a copyright on it. It takes a lot of research to find clipart that does not have a copyright on it.  I have over 40 pictures and different layers on this bag topper.  Sometimes I get something layered, look it over again, think of something that would work better, undo a few layers, fix what I would like better, then redo the layers.  Since doing all my creations using Microsoft Office Word 2007, the arrow keys and the un-do, re-do shortcut icons are my best buds.  It’s a long process but when it’s finally tweaked and tweaked again, I’m satisfied enough to print.  Or, maybe not……I’m always tweaking! 
 IMG_9653 IMG_9652
Twix or Treat Halloween Snack Bag Topper
Here are things mixed up a bit so you can see what I mean when I say I use different pictures and layer everything.
Capture
I love creating things on the computer.  It would be heaven to be able to have the opportunity to have different graphic programs and the technology needed to design my own graphics and create anything I wanted.  But, for now, I am happy creating, using my own computer in my little corner of the world.

2 comments:

Amber Sayer Walker said...

You're so creative and good at that!

Anonymous said...

I take pleasure in, cause I found just what I was taking a look for.
You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day.
Bye