Monday, October 6, 2014

Content Deer

I think the deer are becoming more than pets.  Do they look a little content to you as they graze and lounge around our yard.  I’m thinking they know a good thing when they have it. 

IMG_9600

IMG_9603

IMG_9602

IMG_9604

IMG_9607

IMG_9609

IMG_9610

IMG_9613

IMG_9619

Deer hunting season opens soon, and would you look at that…..I think this deer is sticking his tongue out at a potential deer hunter.  I can picture it now…….tongue out, eyes closed, and hearing nanner, nanner, nanner!

IMG_9612

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are good and cubby. good pictures. fun to watch....Janis....

Anonymous said...

they sure do look right at home. Maybe you should have Evan try and scare them..Private joke ha ha..Max

Anonymous said...

And what is the last thing he'll ever hear after nanner, nanner, nanner? BANG! This is Mackay, Idaho where my senior class dropped from 20 down to 7 during hunting week. -Britter