Monday, October 13, 2014

Bottled Peaches

Another year of peaches out of the way.  If it’s one thing my husband and I like, it’s bottled peaches.  I almost lost out on the opportunity to bottle peaches because I forgot to put my order in.  The lady I order peaches from only purchased enough to fill the orders she had and said there would not be any more available.  I felt pretty bad about not getting my order in until I received a phone call from a friend stating that more peaches were going to come in and asked if I wanted any.  Did I want any?………..Silly question……Yes, I WANT PEACHES!  The only draw back was that it took me two days to do 34 quarts because I had vertigo.  So, between the dizzies, I bottled peaches.  So worth it……………..mmmmmm…..PeAcHeS!  Peaches for “Peach Cobbler”…peaches for “Peaches and Toast”…peaches for “Eating Right Out of the Jar”…Peaches For……………………..

IMG_9643

IMG_9644

IMG_9645

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They do look good. dont eat them all at once....Janis....

Amber Sayer Walker said...

I need to come can peaches with you next year!

Anonymous said...

they look good enough to eat yum yum..max