Friday, September 26, 2014

Halloween Tag - Twix or Treat

While searching blogs yesterday, I came across the cutest blog at “My Computer Is My Canvas” for a free “Twix or Treat” tag that you can attach to a bag of Twix candy bars or even a single candy bar.  There was one big problem in using this tag.  I needed to have a Facebook account in order to get it.  I don’t do the Facebook thing, so I decided to use the idea and come up with one of my own.  If you belong to Facebook, you can go HERE to get your free “Twix or Treat” tag.  Below is the one I made for my use.  Since all the graphics were free graphics that I obtained from Google Images, I would definitely share my design but I do not know how to get the designs I make in Microsoft Office Word to work on my blog.  I made six to a page……..

Twix or Treat

Twix or Treat Full Page

I just tried to copy the larger picture above (right click on picture – copy) and paste (right click on picture – paste) it on a blank word page/document and it worked.  You are welcome to use it for your “Little Goblins” this Halloween.  It would also be fun to use for Visiting Teaching, Young Womens, Friends, Etc.  To make them really show up nice, print them on glossy photo paper.

No comments: