Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Me, Myself and I

I am not a photo person.  Very rarely am I in front of a camera.  I mean, hardly ever.  I’ve been trying to be better about this and I’ve even posted a few pictures of myself on my last few blogs.  My family is always complaining that I’m never in any pictures.  Back in July, I let my daughter take a picture of me at Fall Creek, sitting on a log and then she went and posted it on her blog…………ugh!  Ok, so I really am going to try to get better at this picture thingy.  Today I took some “Selfies”…..one before makeup and two after makeup.  You wish…..you are not going to see the before picture, but I am willing to post the after pictures.  They are pretty close in likeness but in the bottom one, I am actually smiling a little more.  I hope my children and sisters read this blog and appreciate the difficulty it took to post it.  Close-ups, even………….

IMG_9626

IMG_9625

4 comments:

Amber Sayer Walker said...

Good job! I'm proud of you!

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO!!!! from the camera shy sister that is always on your case...Max

Bridget and Ellyn said...

Yay, Marsha! And you are SO beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Marsha!

I have loved reading the last few posts! You are gorgeous, with or without make-up! I really appreciate how hard it is to take selfies!

Hugs,
Barb