Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sucking Flies

Where do they come from?  It’s winter, for crying out loud.  I have a hand-held scorpion vacuum and I use it a lot, sucking flies out of our windows.  We had all new windows put in our home a few years back and I thought this would help with our fly problem but it hasn’t….didn’t even slow them down.  It’s winter, there’s snow on the ground, and I just sucked FIVE flies out of our dining room windows.  Yuck!  When I see flies, I vision in my mind where they came from….Maggots.  I keep a clean house and these flies drive me nuts.  Every day, it’s an ongoing thing…………………Sucking Flies.  Aghhhhhhhhhhh…!

IMG_0761-1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should put up a sign no flies allowed...Think it would help ha ha ..Max

Seth and Natalie said...

The only window in our entire house that gets flies is a small sliding one, all the rest are crank windows and I guess there is no spot for flies to lay their eggs, so voila! No pesky flies.