Sunday, January 26, 2014

We’re Grandparents!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m a grandma…I’m a grandma…I’m a grandma…I’m a grandma…I’m a grand, grand, grand, grand, ma, ma, ma, ma!  Oh, and did I mention that my husband, Evan is a grandpa, too – Ha!  Our daughter gave birth to her first baby, Grayson Evan Walker, on Friday, January 24th, at 5am.  He weighted in at 7lbs. 5oz., was 21.25 inches long and has brown hair.  I’m here to tell you all, that I’m really not prejudice cause he’s my little grandson, but this little boy is the absolute, cutest little guy, EVER!  These first few pictures were taken of him by his father, shortly after he was born.

Capture-012  Capture-008

Capture-002  Capture-004

Later upon arriving at the hospital,  daddy and grandma took a few (ahem) photos.  I think I have, lets say…a lot of photos and they all look the same.  Love this little one!

IMG_8005

Capture  IMG_8016

IMG_8023

IMG_8028

My son-in-law took this picture after we, grandma and grandpa left the hospital.  It’s brightness is of the angels.  This picture brings tears to my eyes…………………………………….

Capture-010

Here’s our little guy getting all dressed and bundled up to go home.

IMG952014012695162929

IMG_20140126_165532

I guess you know where grandma is going to be spending her spare time.  I’ve only been a grandma for two days and I can honestly say…..it’s more than a bit of heaven!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma's little angel. He sure is a cutie and bet you will love spoiling him. Have FUN..Max

Anonymous said...

He is a cute handsome man Love him....Janis....

Anonymous said...

Oh Marsha, I am sooo happy for all of you. he is absolutely adorable! Congrats!!!!

daiseedeb said...

Congratulations, Marcia! Welcome to the best times of your life!!!
d

Seth and Natalie said...

I'm so excited for you and Amber. The picture of them on the bed is absolutely beautiful. Good thing you've retired so you can have plenty of time to spend with your new grand baby!

Amber Sayer Walker said...

Awwww... We love you, Grandma! Glad you and Grandpa were able to make it for the big day! I love how excited you are! :c)