Thursday, January 23, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me

Today was my BIRTHDAY!  Getting OLD – ER….  I started off the day by going to the elementary school and helping with the awards assembly.  From the school, I decided to go to the mine hill bridge just to see if there were any ducks or something of interested that I could get a photo off.  Nothing but a couple of fishermen…

IMG_7987  IMG_7988

Next, I met my friend at her home and she drove us to Challis to go eat at a place called “The Tea Cup Cafe”.  It was a bit pricy but the food was excellent.  All of the following pictures were taken outside and inside of The Tea Cup Cafe.  I didn’t get a picture of the restroom but it reminded me of the restrooms you would see in Sun Valley.  Pretty nice place in a small town.

IMG_7989

IMG_7990

IMG_7991

IMG_7993

IMG_7995

IMG_7999

IMG_8000

IMG_8001

After eating, we went to a few stores then headed back home.  It was a fifty mile drive one way but well worth the trip.  I got home about 1/2 hour before my husband got home from work.  He got home, took a shower, cleaned up and then we headed in the other direction.  He took me to a restaurant in Arco called the “Golden West”.  Not as nice as “The Tea Cup Cafe”, but nice in the fact that it was just my husband and I, spending my birthday together.  I know….Ahhhhhh!  But, the best gift of all is that my first grandchild will enter this world in about 9 hours from now…..around 5am.  Here is a pictures taken of him just yesterday.  A bit blurry but pretty good considering he’s still in the womb, in a dark place.  He is what you call a transverse baby.  That is where they are lying more sideways in the womb and need a c-section delivery.  Love this little guy already!

20140122_174305

3 comments:

Bridget and Ellyn said...

Yay! What a great b-day. I'm sure you'll keep me posted on baby Grayson.

daiseedeb said...

Happy belated birthday, Marcia! And congratulations on having your first grand baby! You are in store for a sweet and wonderful adventure! It is a special kind of crazy love one has for the grand children. It is a blast!
xo
d

Seth and Natalie said...

I'm glad I got to see you on your birthday! And I love that you took pictures of the tea cup, except the bathroom :). I am excited to see your new baby soon, and hope everything went great for Amber.