Saturday, May 26, 2012

Temple Marriage Handout

The first week in June, I am giving a lesson on "Temple Marriage", to the Young Women in our ward.  I decided to make a handout for the girls from a quote I found on the Internet.  I wanted to share this handout with others that read my blog but I couldn't figure out how to load the instructions to my blog.  Hopefully someday I will be able to figure out how to accomplish this process.  To give you an idea of what it looks like, I used my snipping tool, snipped the picture and posted it.  The wording/writing came out a bit blurry, sorry.  I got the temple picture from an LDS blog that allows you to use their photos.  Once again, and to the generosity of others, I can make something that works for me, and that I can share with others.

 

2 comments:

Amber Sayer Walker said...

That's a cool handout! I really like it!

T-I-F-F-A-N-Y said...

Marsha, I too saw this quote. I like it and think it goes perfect! By the way you also seem like a great teacher, keep up the good work......