Friday, May 11, 2012

The Rain In Spain

Bur-r-r-r-r, for now.  My husband set the sprinklers on our lawn last evening and as you can tell, we had a cold night.  When I got up this morning and looked out our windows, I noticed we have ice circles all around the house with iced fences and pine trees.  The ice, with the sun shining on it sure looks pretty but also reminds me how cold it is.  But, according to the wheather broadcast, it is supposed to start getting warmer, warmer, and warmer with each new day!  The prettiness of the ice is nice (ha, kind of reminds me of...The Rain in Spain) but it sure gives me something to look forward to with the warm weather coming.


1 comment:

Seth and Natalie said...

That is beautiful! No matter how warm it gets during the day we're always below 32 in the morning.