Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Bar J. Wranglers

This past weekend, my daughter, my husband, and I went to see the Bar J. Wranglers in Arco.  I also attended their concert last year and it was equally as fantastic this year.  If you want to spend an evening of laughter, music, and comedy, this group is a must see.  They were on stage a full 1-hour and 45 minutes....now, that's entertainment.  I took some pictures and video but the way the lighting was, my pictures are poor quality but this will give you the jist of what I had the opportunity to see.  I'm telling you, they are a must see group if they ever come to your area. 

The site highlighted in red is a much better video of the Bar J. Wranglers, singing "They Call the Wind Mariah".  I really like this song.  They actually sang Mariah the other night too, but I was out of disk space.

This picture shows you that the lighting was not good for taking pictures or videos but while watching them on the stage, you could see everything just fine.

I borrowed the next two pictures off of the internet so you could see the group.  I'm just saying.......go see this group if you ever get the chance.  You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw them the week before you and I must agree it was a very entertaining night out. I really enjoyed them. Max