Saturday, May 26, 2012

May Hail

I can't believe the weather we are getting, lately. With the exception of a few days, it has been nothing but cold since Spring arrived. My daughter, her husband, Corey, and his family are supposed to come to Mackay on Monday so Corey's parents can see where Amber spent her growing years. I told them they should have come this winter when it was warm. - Ha! It has been cold and windy here all day and yesterday, well, take a look. I was in the house when I heard pounding on our metal roof and loud bouts of thunder so I went out to see what was happening. What I saw was hail, coming down pretty fast so I grabbed my camera so I could share it with you. Agh-h-h-h, come on summer, it's time you come for a long visit. It looks like the video that I downloaded from my YouTube page went kind of fuzzy and it's actually hard to see but there is getting to be quite a bit of hail on the ground.  I'm having a bad day with the blurries and fuzzies. Also while my YouTube page was loading, we just had a snow storm pass through. Yippeekiah, huh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is great. I really like it. Max

Anonymous said...

That Is Some Cool Shots Nice Hail Storm --- Janis