Thursday, May 24, 2012

Lavender Calla Lily

Flowers. Mmmmm, I love flowers and plants.  Actually, my home is full of plants.  I have two large windows in my dining room that is the perfect spot for plants.  Like, wall to wall plants...literally.  And besides those plants in the dining area, I have plants throughout our home.  Plants make me happy.  Last weekend, I traveled to Idaho Falls with my husband and while there, I did, I bought another plant.  This one is a "Lavender Gem Improved Calla Lily".  I thought it was so pretty and to top it off, one of the leaves actually took on the color of the lily. Interesting. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty I Like it

Anonymous said...

That is a cool, different looking flower. Hope it lasts. It I had it the thing would probably croak in a week. Max