Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mine Hill Wild Flowers

Yesterday afternoon, I took a drive up the first part of the mine hill.  On the way down, I noticed all the pretty wild flowers in bloom.  I've never noticed how many different varieties of flowers there are along the mine hill road.  It's amazing how when you grow flowers in your garden you can't stand to have weeds but out in nature, the weeds mixed in with the flowers are totally beautiful.  I took pictures of flowers that were close to the edge of the road but because of a spring with many wood ticks, I didn't venture out of the car to get photos of those flowers to far away to get a nice picture.  I didn't think a picture was worth getting one of those little creatures on me.  Ooohhhh, just thinking of them gives me the chills.  



No comments: