Saturday, February 25, 2012

No Comparison

Here's a photo update to my last blog.  Remember I was telling you about the pretty picture I took from my dining room window.  Shortly after that, the sun came out so I ventured outside to get a closer photo of the same scene..............WOW, no comparison in the two pictures.  The last one I took is much more beautiful with the sun shining, highlighting the fence posts and weeds.  While I was out, I decided to take some more pictures but that didn't last too long.  Strong winds came up very quickly, blowing very cold air around my face & body and just about froze me before I got back to the house.  Burr-r-r-r-r-r-r.  Anything for a better photo, right?



1 comment:

Bridget and Ellyn said...

I still like the first photo as much as the second. The first one looks colder.