Friday, February 3, 2012

Following the Example of Jesus Christ

I just finished making another handout for the young women I teach on Sunday.  The lesson I have for this month is: Following the Example of Jesus Christ.  When I was over to Rexburg a few weeks ago, I went to Artco, a printing company that sells items at a very reasonable price.  While browsing through their store, I came across some packaged anchors that sold for $1 a package.  There were 10 anchors in each package and each anchor measured a little over 1 1/4".  They are, or seem to be made of metal as they are pretty heavy.  I thought I could use them somewhere in the lesson handouts I make and sure enough, when I looked at the next lesson I was giving, the handout I thought of fit perfectly. 

4 comments:

Amber Sayer Walker said...

Looks good, Mom!

Anonymous said...

Its nice good job -- Janis

Bridget and Ellyn said...

I think the YW in your ward are getting spoiled.

Seth and Natalie said...

They are getting spoiled, but in a good way.