Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine Snack Bag Toppers

For Valentines Day, I made some bag toppers for the Kinders and the ladies I go to for Visiting Teaching.  I made two different styles for the Kinders and only one for the ladies I Visit Teach.  Although, the one I made for Visiting Teaching was more time consuming because I cut around the heart so it would stand up.  In the Kinder Valentines, I put in honey, chocolate, and chocolate chip Teddy Grahams and for the Visiting Teacher Valentines, I put in Cherry Yogurt Pretzels that I purchased from the Desert Book Store.  I just love having the Internet that I can research and get ideas from, enabling me to make my own handouts.  I've said it before and I'll say it again.....I'm so thankful for talented people out there that so freely give of their ideas and for sharing their clip art.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum Yum They Look Good I Could Them Myself --- Janis

Bridget and Ellyn said...

Cute!