Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What Lies Beneath

Sunday afternoon, I went for another ride to the Mine Hill Bridge (Smelter Bridge).  When you really look at what lies beneath the river, it is absolutely gorgeous.  I posted another river picture on my blog the last part of October so I wasn't going to post these but the beauty of the river fascinates me so I decided to post them anyways.  The colors were more green in October making the river look like a different place.  It's amazing how you can take a picture of the same thing over and over again and yet it looks like you were at a totally different place.  Life through my lens is never boring..............I enjoy every moment.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep up the good work. As long as you have your camera and computer you have it made. Max