Saturday, February 11, 2012

Just Sparrows

I know, I know.  Some of you will read this blog and say, "they're just sparrows, Marsha!"  Sparrows or not, they are cute little birds that greet me every day when I get off of work.  I walk out the door and these little birds are all over the ground, some only 6 feet away, eating whatever it is little birds eat.  When I open the door, they don't even fly away.  They just look at me and continue eating.  I get in my car, roll down the window, and just sit and watch them for awhile.  In the last picture, you will notice one lazy little bird.  He didn't even stand while eating.  He just kind of layed in one spot and munched down.



1 comment:

Mady said...

I think they are super cute and I'd totally take pictures. I love that they are there to great you in the morning!