Thursday, February 23, 2012

Beauty In Everything

I made some handouts for our neighbor to give to all the Relief Society women in our ward when they have a birthday.  I took them to her home tonight and as I was pulling out of her driveway, I saw some sights that I thought would make pretty pictures.  So, out came my camera..............Ahhh!  I know, some people would look at these pictures and only see the dead stuff, but I see beautiful hues of brown accented by the wonderous snowcapped mountains and a glorious blue sky.  And as for the fence post and weeds, what can I say........I just like IT!


Then as I was headed for home, about 1/4 of a mile away from our neighbors driveway, I looked out my window to see this.  Just look at all the formations in these mountains.  You know, you can see beauty in everything and you don't really need to be looking for it. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes these are Pretty pictures nature is wonderful