Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Heaven, Absolutely Heaven!

After work today, I headed up the road for a service project.  For an hour, I, along with others, hauled and stacked wood.  As we were getting ready to finish, my friend said, "Marsha, where's your camera?"  I came out of the shed and looked where she was looking and the sky was beautiful.  I went straight to my car and got my camera.  As I have learned, if you don't take the moment right when you see it, sunsets disappear fast.  I started shooting away, as fast as I could.  The opposite side of the sky was such a pretty color of pink but by the time I had gotten these pictures, the pink had all faded out.  I feel so blessed to live in such a place where the views of God's beauty are not obstructed.  Ah, what a beautiful way to close my day.  Heaven, it's absolutely heaven!









3 comments:

Amber Sayer Walker said...

We had a nice sunset here tonight as well. The sky was on fire! I like the pics you took with the silhouette of the tree.

Lisa said...

Incredible!!

Seth and Natalie said...

That is so beautiful! And pink is one of my favorite colors. I have never seen a sunset to rival a Mackay one.