Tuesday, December 5, 2017

December 2017 Visiting Teaching Handout/Poster

As I mentioned before, I use these graphics as both a handout and a poster.  I place the poster (full-sized sheet of photo paper) in front of the R.S. room, posted as a reminder all month long as to what our message/theme is.  If you click on the picture, it should bring it up big enough to copy without making it blurry.
This months visiting teaching message is on "Willing to Bear One Another's Burdens."  What an appropriate message for this time of the year as our thoughts are turned to helping and giving to others.  What a great way to keep "Christ" in Christmas, as we bear one another's burdens.
As stated by President Thomas S. Monson..."We are surrounded by those in need of our attention, our encouragement, our support, our comfort, our kindness."  "We are the Lord's hands here upon the earth, with the mandate to serve and to life His children.  He is dependent upon each of us."

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Marsha~

What a beautiful handout, and like you said, so appropriate for the season. I know several people who are struggling with emotional, and financial burdens. Sometimes, I feel like there is no way to help them...only through prayer. It's a good lesson for me to remember that my life is good. I'm happy, content, warm, too much food...;0), I have all I need, and that's enough. Thank you for the handout, I love giving them to the sisters I Visit Teach.

I have been enjoying the snow, I always do in December, just wait until February, right?! I hope you are doing well, and gearing up for the long winter months.

Have a great week!!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

LeAnn said...

This is really lovely! I thnk you do some awesome handouts. Thanks for sharing dear friend. Blessings and hugs!