Sunday, November 19, 2017

Thanksgiving Desk and Horseshoe Tree Decorations

At first, I just started out decorating my horseshoe tree and placed it on the mantle above the fireplace/wood stove.  Then one time, I decided to move it to the entryway desk and add a few more decorations, tying it all in together.  The past few months, I have added more, and more decorations.
Here it is today, my Thanksgiving/November decorations for the desk and tree.  At first glance after getting it all decorated, I thought, hmmmm, added too much stuff.  But after looking at it each day, it grew on me, so grew on me is the way it stayed.
 
 

3 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Marsha~

You know how I adore your horseshoe tree! I think it's adorable just how it is, I love the decorations...so pretty!

Are you guys staying home for Thanksgiving? I can hardly believe that it is that time of year again, time goes so fast! Whatever you do, have fun and be safe. I am so thankful for you, for your good example and friendship. Hope to see you sometime soon... :0)

Hugs and Love,
Barb

LeAnn said...

I really enjoy how you change the horseshoe tree for each season, celebration or monthly. All the additions for Thanksgiving are lovely. I think you have it in the perfect place to display. I love this one and especially the thankful words in the horseshoes.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Celebration dear friend!
Blessings~

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Perfect Thanksgiving desk! I love that horseshoe!

And the snow you had! Wow! It is pretty but always a little sad to see it come, so often it doesn't leave until April.

Gotta love Idaho.