Friday, December 15, 2017

Excel"LINDT" Christmas

A few month back, I gave my friend a birthday present that included a Lindor Lindt, candy bar and the thought wishing you an Excel"Lindt" Birthday came to my mind.  From there, I proceeded to make her a birthday card.  The next two photos show the outside and inside of the card.
 
After thinking, thinking, and thinking some more, on what we could give the sisters in our ward for a Christmas present, the Excel"LINDT" idea popped into my mind again.  So with that thought in my head, I talked to my counselors and secretary, and we decided to go with it and make a tag using the same theme but changing it from birthday, to Christmas.  Now we just had to think of what to give with it.....the Lindor Lindt balls, candy bars, sticks, or what.  After searching the net, I came up with these little bags (at Target) that were perfect.  They were 0.8 oz. and contained two balls in each bag.  Now all that was left was to punch a hole in the top corner of the bag (It was pretty thick so I had to use a leather punch to get through all the thicknesses) and tie on the tags.
 
 
 
 
Quick, easy and........well, let's be honest....who doesn't love Lindor Lindt chocolates?!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Oh, I would go for this one. What an adorable idea for both Birthdays and Christmas. You are amazingly creative. I loved it!
Blessings and hugs~