Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Where Did My E-mails Go?!

Late afternoon, yesterday, I went to check my emails, and this is what pulled up.
N.O.T.H.I.N.G......I had absolutely nothing on my screen.  Every single e-mail, along with all my folders were gone.  I went in to check if there were any deleted files, sent files, junk files, drafts, etc...again, nothing.  All that I could see was "There are no items in this view" on the main screen and 981 Unread feeds.  I checked to see what the Unread feeds were and they were all from MSNBC News, USA.gov Updates: News and Features, Popular Government Questions from USA.gov, Microsoft at Work, and Microsoft at Home.  I called a technician and he had no idea what had happened but he stated that there was  no way to get it back.  All my folders.....aghhhhhhh....I had numerous folders with things pertaining to my little grandson, family, recipes, church, photography, etc.  Gone, all gone.............breaks my heart!

UPDATE.....Short but awesome story, my emails plus are all back!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Marsha~

Oh no...that's just horrible!! What a shock that must have been, to see everything gone...that makes me sad. I can't imagine that happening, I hope you can figure out what happened, so it doesn't happen again. I have lost photos...they just disappeared...it's a horrible feeling, I'm so sorry.

What's up with all the news and government stuff... That's weird!!

Hugs and love,
Barb

LeAnn said...

Oh my this would have really stressed me out. I have had some similar things happen so I know the feeling. It sounds like they did come back; right?
Blessings and hugs!