Tuesday, August 2, 2016

God Allows U-Turns

The other day while I was searching for quotes to send out on my “Nightly Thought” e-mail, I came across this saying…..God Allows U-Turns.  LOVED IT!  Right away, I knew this saying/quote was something that I needed to turn into a poster or a handout.  Somewhere along the way, this will definitely be used, someplace!

image

I made smaller ones (each one being 3-3/8” x 3-3/8”), fitting 6 to a page.  I thought I would print them out on photo paper, attach a small magnet on the back, and use them as refrigerator magnets. 
How wonderful the gift of repentance is…..A Divine Gift, given to us through the Atonement of Jesus Christ.

image

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a good thought. Good thing U turns are allowed or I would be in trouble.....Max

LeAnn said...

Wow, that is such a good quote; I loved your idea. You are so creative and this is awewome! Blessings and hugs!