Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Visiting Teaching August Quote Poster

I came across this idea from another blog about creating a visiting teaching, quote poster, and hanging it up in the Relief Society room each month.  I loved the idea and I have been doing this now for approximately 5 months.  I enjoy having a reminder of the visiting teaching message hanging in view during the entire month.  The following photo is what I created for the month of August.  I love this quote by Sister Linda K. Burton.  Not only for our families and friends, but how often are kind words spoken to those we meet along the way?!…….Great Reminder!

R.S. Poster

6 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Quote posters - what a great idea. This is such a lovely quote too. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

That is a neat idea. That is a good quote that we all need reminding of once in awhile...Max

Seth and Natalie said...

This is a great idea! I love hearing kind things from others, and kind of like saying them too ;)

LeAnn said...

I love this idea and I really love your poster. I know that you are such a blessings to your RS sisters. Hugs~

Lady Kay said...

Could you create this in a printable? I love the quote and it is gorgeous!

Mom said...

Could you make this into a 5x7 so I could use it as a handout?