Saturday, August 27, 2016

Loaf of Bread on Road

Do you ever see something and think to yourself…..hmmmmm…I wonder what the story is behind this.  Well, that is what happened to me yesterday as I was driving around town looking…………looking for what?…..well, nothing…..just looking.  You never know what you are going to see that will make a photo moment.  As I was headed down the road, I spotted a loaf of bread at the side of the road.  As I passed it, I thought to myself…..is that really what I thought it was…. so I turned around, just to make sure.  Yep, that’s what it was, a loaf of bread.  Then I started thinking about all kinds of ways that loaf of bread could have wound up at the side of the road.  Some of my thought were pretty funny.

image

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hi!

A loaf of bread!? My guess is, it got put on top of the car. The person forgot, and drive away. I imagine a loaf of bread could ride quite far on top of a car!

Let us know if you solve the mystery...😁

Hugs,
Barb

Anonymous said...

That is something you don't see every day. Oh the stories we could come up with. Max