Tuesday, August 23, 2016

September 2016 Visiting Teaching Handout & Poster

As I was reading through the upcoming September 2016, Visiting Teaching Message, I knew this message had to be made into a handout/poster.  I made smaller sizes to give as handouts to those I visit teach and a larger size to post in our Relief Society room.
It seems I remember when President Monson gave this quote in the October 2008 General Conference.  It was spoken from his talk
‘Finding Joy in the Journey’.  I have read and seen this quote numerous times throughout the years.  What a beautiful message for us…….to always remember the importance of loving a person, before solving a problem.

image

4 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

Oooh, that is pretty. Send some primary way please!

Deb J. in Utah said...

I also love that quote. What a nice handout for your RS sisters!

LeAnn said...

Wow, that is such a lovely handout and I do love that quote. It is a very useful one for our missionary work. Love and hugs for you~

Anonymous said...

A good handout and some good advice for all of us...Max