Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Mouse Pouncing Coyote

Yesterday as I was outside, I spotted this coyote out hunting for mice.  He/she was a bit further off than my camera wanted to zoom to get a clear picture, but I still took pictures and a video.  Even though blurry, it's not something you get to see everyday..............


 

He/she, was back at it again this morning.  Like yesterday, I watched for quite awhile and it could care less if I was there or not.  Even though for the two days I watched it pounce and pounce, I never did see it catch anything.  I think I need to send my cat out into the field to show him/her what to do.

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

This is for sure something you don't see everyday; thanks for sharing the photos and video. I loved watching the Coyote pounce and pounce. I am sure the cat could teach him/her how to find the mice. This was a fun one! Hugs~

Anonymous said...

If he doesn't learn to mouse better than that he will be awfully hungry before long. Maybe your kitties can give him a lesson or two..Max