Sunday, August 21, 2016

Daughter & Grandson Visit + Friends

My daughter and her son came to visit on Wednesday (August 10th), the second week in August.  The following day, her friend and her two children arrived.  We really had a good time.  When my daughter, her friend and her children went on adventures, I got to babysit my little grandson.   Y.E.A.H! 
On the 11th, Brooke (my daughter’s friend) went up to camp Loristica (girls camp area) and we were following.  The road was pretty rough so we decided to turn back and go to a campground and sit by the water.  It was such a beautiful day.

 
 





The next evening, we did our tradition (whenever company visits) out doors roasting hotdogs and s'mores.  My little grandson had so much fun roasting a roasting stick.



On Saturday, while the others went playing, I spent time with my grandson.  He thought it was so fun hanging clothes pins from his shirt.
Sunday, after church, Brooke and her two children left for their home but my daughter stayed another day.  On Monday, we took our "little" to two different parks………….fun.
 


 

I sure miss them when they leave.  The house gets awfully quiet.
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun weekend. Did he ever go down the slide. You never make hot dogs and smores when we visit. We will have to do it on our next visit...Max

LeAnn said...

Marsha, I really enjoyed reading about this fun adventure with your family and friends. Your little grandson is so adorable. I loved the clothes pins on his shirt. So cute roasting those hot dogs. The pictures and video were awesome. It is fun to read about your family. You have a beautiful daughter too. Loved this one! Hugs~

Deb J. in Utah said...

Time with daughter and grandson is just the best!! Your little grandson is adorable! Your daughter looks like you. :-) Have a great week.

Seth and Natalie said...

Grayson is the cutest! The clothespins crack me up. My kids love the new park, it's not my favorite, there's no shade, but there are a lot of fights over who gets to ride the train or horse :)