Thursday, May 14, 2015

Nightly Thoughts

Each night I send a “Nightly Thought” out to family and friends.  I send out a variety of thoughts ranging from inspiration, happy, funny, etc.  Tonight as I was getting ready to e-mail a thought and when I looked at all the thoughts I had with stars by them (stars meaning…I have sent that thought out), I decided to count them just to see how many I had actually sent.  When I was through counting I could hardly believe it…….I’ve sent out 1680 thoughts.  I figured it had been around 3 years that I had sent out thoughts but in my wildest dreams I would never have guessed that it had been a little over 4 1/2 years.  WOWZIERS!….That’s almost half a decade of thoughts.

Capture

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe you have been sending us a nightly thought for that long. I look forward to them each night...keep them coming...max

Deb J. in Utah said...

I love that you send out these nightly thoughts. Do you do it on Face Book? Can I get on your list? I sure enjoy positive thoughts and quotes. Thanks so much!

LeAnn said...

Wow, I think that is so awesome that you have sent out that many thoughts. I am sure you have influenced many with these thoughts. Keep on sending them out!
Hugs!