Wednesday, June 17, 2015

4-Wheeling Gloves

My sister bought me a pair of gloves to wear when I ride my 4-wheeler.  She actually bought them approximately 2-3 years ago and as of yet, they are in another world, somewhere.  For the life of me, I can not remember where I put them.  I’ve looked everywhere for them, well, I guess not everywhere or I would have them, right?  I’ve even looked in those places that you say to yourself….”now, where would I have put those if I was going to put them somewhere”.  Guess what?…..they’re not there either.  FRUSTRATION….! 
My husband and I were in Harbor Freight last month and I saw a pair of mechanics gloves with spandex that I thought would work for riding.  They are light weight, breathable, stretchy, have silicone dots for gripping, and easy to get off and on with the velcro wrist straps.  They were on sale and the price was right, so I made them mine.  I plan on going 4-wheeling in the coming week and I hope these gloves work as I’m hoping they will.

IMG_0829

IMG_0828

Now, this is where Murphy’s Law come into play.  Now that I bought these gloves, I’m sure my missing gloves will come out from hiding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yepper now you will probably find your other gloves. That is the way it usually works. Who you going 4wheeling with? Couldn't be US.

LeAnn said...

Well those missing gloves will come out of hiding; or you might misplace these pair. At least that is something I would probably do. Hugs!