Sunday, June 7, 2015

Rainbow of Love

A beautiful rainbow that covered the entire sky last week was beyond aweness.  The longer it stayed there, the more vibrant it became.  I was searching the internet to find a poem or quote about rainbows that I could post with my photos.  I found this saying…..Just because you can’t touch something doesn’t mean it can’t touch you, for example “Love”.  This quote fits perfectly about what I am feeling while looking at rainbows.  My first thought was to just type the first part of the quote and leave off the last part (for example “Love”).  The more I thought about it, the more I felt that I needed to leave the last part on because I thought of the love our Heavenly Father has for each and everyone of us.  To GIFT us with something so AMAZING after a storm, proves that love.  So with rainbows and Heavenly Father in mind, I type the entire quote to go with my photos……….  JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN’T TOUCH SOMETHING DOESN’T MEAN IT CAN’T TOUCH YOU, FOR EXAMPLE “LOVE”.

IMG_0801

IMG_0803

IMG_0807

IMG_0809

IMG_0810

IMG_0814

IMG_0812

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is beautiful. You don't always see double rainbows. The one with it and the deer is cool..max

Amber Sayer Walker said...

Pretty! Guess that means you'll have a harvest this year!

LeAnn said...

Wow, these rainbow pictures are spectacular. I loved how the rainbows became more vivid. The quote is a good one. Rainbows really do signify our Heavenly Father's love for us. Along with the meaning from the scriptures.
Blessings for this one!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Wow, that is beautiful. Such a wonder gift! Great pictures too.