Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Total DUH Moment

Do you ever have one of those totally DUH moments?  After raking leaves, I went in the house for lunch and then I went to go outside to finish up the last 2 bags.  As I was going out the door, I noticed that the garage door was open.  I walked over to the garage wondering how the door got open and then my mind went bookoo and I started thinking………hmmm, maybe somebody is in there so I shut the garage door and locked it.  I came in the house and called my husband to see if he had been in the garage earlier in the morning and he said no he hadn’t so I proceeded to tell him about the garage door being open.  He hung up the phone and I went back outside to, you know, just look at the garage door again when I noticed the manure rake laying on the ground.  DUH…..it was me…..I got in the garage to get the manure rake to rake leaves.  I hurried back in the house to call my husband to tell him everything was OK and that it was me, getting the rake, and I had left the door open.  I really shouldn’t admit to this but I thought it would give you all a good laugh!  Even though I had a total DUH moment, I did get 11 bags of leaves done today which makes me feel a little better about being so totally DUH!  Go ahead, laugh……………..

IMG_7525

2 comments:

Bridget and Ellyn said...

Yea, most people wouldn't publicly admit to that. It must have been all the blood rushing to your head, while you were bent over filling the bags with leaves...Thanks for the funny.

daiseedeb said...

Tee hee. Sounds very familiar….like something I would do! Welcome to the club!
; )
d