Friday, November 22, 2013

Pumpkin Spice Eggnog Drink

I went to the grocery store yesterday and noticed that they had their pumpkin spice eggnog on sale so I bought 4 cartons.  This time of year, my husband and I love our eggnog, especially if it is mixed with ginger ale.  We have found that we like it best mixed approximately 1/2 and 1/2……..1 part pumpkin spice eggnog to 1 part ginger ale.  We have also found that it mixes better if you put the ginger ale in your glass first, then add the eggnog.  After adding both of them together, give it a gentle stir then enjoy, totally!  It is also very good if you plop a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream on top.

IMG_7567

IMG_7568

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds good to me. Dean likes eggnog I will have to try it for him.

Anonymous said...

Sounds good. I will have to try it....Janis....

Seth and Natalie said...

Is this like what we had at Amber's party? It was so tasty!