Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Flag That Waves By An Old Cigar Store

On March 26, 2013, my husband and I drove to the bank to make a deposit.  I decided to sit in the car while he went in the bank.  As I looked across the street, I noticed how beautiful the flag was as it was waving in the wind.

IMG_5234

IMG_5231

IMG_5226

And, just to the right and a little below our beautiful flag stands an old cigar store.  The old/vintage building, I thought, must have quite a history to look as it does and still be standing proudly on the edge of main street, running through our little town. 

IMG_5242

IMG_5239

IMG_5237

IMG_5238

IMG_5241

It was but a few days later that I was reading through a few blogs I follow when I came across the history of the little old cigar store. Go to the following BLOG SITE to read for yourself the history of this little old building that has a story to tell.

4 comments:

Amber Sayer Walker said...

I saw Judy's post, too, before you posted this. Pretty neat ol' building.

Anonymous said...

Yes I like the old buildings I think they are neat...Janis..

rudi48 said...

Great shots of the old Clock Cigar Store Marsha. jm

Seth and Natalie said...

mackay does have some great old buildings that look pretty close to falling down. It's a shame too, if only there were businesses inside them! I like your pics!