Sunday, March 31, 2013

Ducks - One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

I took these pictures on March 20th and decided to post them.  It looks like such a calm, peaceful day the way the ducks are just gliding along.  But, truth be known, these ducks were not happy that I was sitting in my car taking their picture.  They were swimming away from me so I’d move my car forward in head of them and then they would swim back to where I started taking pictures so I would back up to where they were, trying to get a good photo.  I went forward and backwards at least three times before I got this shot of both of them together.

IMG_5149

As I headed home, I noticed Mt. McCaleb in front of me.  I thought it looked pretty cool, like the mountains were floating on the clouds.

IMG_5154

IMG_5155

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes these are some neat pictures . The mountains are neat. and the ducks are pretty...Janis...