Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Visiting Teaching Bunny, Sagebrush & Tree

I went Visit Teaching on Sunday and as I was leaving one home and headed up the lane, this rabbit was sitting right off the side of the lane.  He could have cared less if I was there or not.  I slowly crept my car along just to see how close I could get before he would take off.  He never did leave so I just took some photos and left.  At first, he was looking at me head on and then he turned one way and started eating and then he turned the other way.  You can tell by the pictures how close I was. 

IMG_5320

IMG_5321

IMG_5322

Then as I was on the main road headed for home, I saw some sagebrush poking through a wooden fence.  I thought it was pretty so I turned around and took some pictures.

IMG_5323

IMG_5325

Then along came this tree.  I can’t believe I’ve traveled along this road as many times as I have and didn’t notice this tree.  It is almost a perfect shape.  It wasn’t until after I took a picture and was previewing it that I noticed the Christmas lights hanging on it.  You can see just one strand hanging along the bottom of the tree greenery.  I will need to make it a point to remember this beautiful tree come Christmas time to see if the lights are lit.

IMG_5326

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a pretty tree and the rabbit is cute also...Janis...

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally something about sagebrush.