Saturday, April 20, 2013

Hair Growing Monkey

I bought this little fella at Shop-Ko on April 10, 2013.  I bought it with the intent of bringing it to school and letting one of the children I work with take care of it.  I call it “Monkey” and I thought it was so cute.  The little boy I work with diligently spritzes it with water every day and we even built a shelf for it so it can sit right in the window for sunlight.

IMG_5294

I bring little Monkey home on the weekends to make sure I keep his head moist.  This morning when I got up and checked on him, looky what I saw…………..yes!….he is growing his (grass) hair.  I can’t wait to take him to school Monday so the little boy I work with can see that his little Monkey is growing hair.  He will be so excited! 

IMG_5299

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its so cute, I want one...Janis...

Amber Sayer Walker said...

You're so thoughtful! I'm sure that Case loved it!