Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Over 100,000 Viewers

Who would have ever thought.  What started out as a “Mom, you need to keep a journal” turned into over 100,000 views.  My daughter told me to do a blog and set it up for me back in May of 2011 as a form of a journal.  She knew I didn’t do a journal and that I loved photography and thus my blog….Keeping Focused Through Life and Lens, was born.  I never guessed in my wildest dreams that I would ever get over 100,000 views on it and lately, I seem to be getting lots of views each day.  This has been a fun journey looking at each day just to see where all the visitors are from.  The count seems to start over each day, somewhere between 5pm and 6pm.  This is a screen shot of my fact page as of today, September 28, 2016, at 7:51 p.m.  Yesterday alone, I had 130 viewers.

Blog Views

This is a screen shot of where all the viewers came from….

image

I hope to be able to keep doing this for many years to come.  I really do enjoy it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have enjoyed doing them and I have enjoyed reading them. To have that many hits you must be Mrs. Popular keep up the cool blogs...Max

LeAnn said...

I do think your blog is fun and I am not surprized at your page reviews. It is fun to track this and especially see the countries they come from.
Blessings and hugs~