Thursday, September 22, 2016

October 2016 Visiting Teaching Handout - If It Is The Lord’s Plan, It Should Also Be Our Plan!

Well, since today is officially the first day of Fall/Autumn and the October Visiting Teaching message has recently been posted on LDS.org, I thought I would combine the two and make a Fall-ish handout.
I started making this last evening but I couldn’t seem to come up with a background color that I liked…….the changing of Fall colors has nothing on me….I have changed the background color on this handout more times than I care to admit.
The background I originally had was white but there was such a stark contrast between the dark blue on this page and the white that I decided to put a different color behind it to tone it down a bit.
I’m still not completely happy with the chosen color but if I don’t just hurry and push the little “Publish” button, I could sit here all day changing colors. 

image 
After all that, I decided to also post the white background.  And, when it comes right down to it……I like the white background the best….it shows off more of the original colors in the frame.

image

Who knows (I do), I will probably still make multiple changes even after I post this.  I still think there may be a few colors I haven’t tried. Ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great creation. I think the white shows up more also....Max

LeAnn said...

I really enjoy your creativity on these. I think you could use either and they would be perfect. Thanks for sharing your ideas. Hugs~