Saturday, September 17, 2016

Model Airplane Show

On the 27th of August, my husband and I went to a model airplane show at our local airport (well, we do have a runway...sort of).  I was totally amazed at the size of some of the models.  It was actually quite fun watching them fly and show off their models, doing spins, turns, etc.  There was everything from little fun models to huge expensive models.  They were here in our little town last year, too.  If this is something they plan on doing every year, then I plan on attending.  Just a little something fun and different to do.  There were lots more planes than the ones pictured below but if I showed them all, it would have been a major picture overload.






On the three following videos, which are very short due to the smoky, hazy day and the fact that I couldn't see anything in my viewfinder, I show one taking off, one doing tricks, and one landing.
 
 

  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool movies. We have been to a few of those model plane shows and they are pretty neat...Max

Anonymous said...

Hi!

What fun! Model airplanes are so fascinating! We sometimes see them flying around down by the river, they almost look real! What a fun way to spend an afternoon. Call us next year, I would love to drive over to see them!

Have a great week!

Hugs,
Barb

LeAnn said...

Oh, my husband would have loved this show. He has a collection of model planes. His don't fly but he does love them.
Loved all the photos and videos. Hugs~