Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Winter Magnificence

Last Tuesday, I went to do a little visiting teaching and while I was out and about, I took a little detour on the way home, just above town.  We’ve actually been getting a fair amount of snow this winter – YEAH!  We’ve been pretty much on the sparse side of snow the past few years and can really use the moisture.  As I was coming down the following road, it was another awe (God is wonderful) moment.  Even cold, winter days have their magnificence!
 
 

5 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

I love these pictures. I do miss the snow. It can be very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Neat pictures. I think it is hard to beat the beauty of the white snow and blue sky...Max

daiseedeb said...

I agree. THe bright blue with the bright white is awe inspiring. What a beautiful world we live in!

LeAnn said...

I think snow can be so beautiful. We just had such a huge storm; and it looks so lovely outside. I enjoy looking at it but not necessarily going out in it. These shots are fantastic. Blessings and hugs!

Seth and Natalie said...

Beautiful! Sick babies have kept me inside a lot and I have missed being out in all the pretty snow.