Sunday, January 24, 2016

Snow Rainbow

Yesterday, we were coming home for the Arco area in the snow, and the roads were icy and slick.  We kept our speed between 40 and 50 mph. 

IMG_2284

And………..this morning, we woke up to this.  What a beautiful morning.  Everything was so crisp and white and in the distance, there was some low lying fog.  Breath taking! There was even a faint rainbow on top of the snow.  It is more distinguishable if you look at the second picture towards the lower left-hand corner.  A rainbow on the snow is something I’ve never seen before.  I think sometimes Heavenly Father gives us AHHHHH moments, just to make our day.  I can just see Him thinking…..hmmmm….Marsha is looking out her dining room window….I think I will give her a snow rainbow!

IMG_2288

IMG_2289

IMG_2290

5 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Truly beautiful! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Pretty shots. That is what we looked like in utah this morning. We got up to 4 inches of the white stuff and it snowed until this afternoon. It was pretty...Max

Barb said...

Hi Marsha!

So pretty! I love the fog, just the way that hangs in the mountains takes my breath away, it's just gorgeous! I see it, it is a rainbow, very beautiful! I would have missed it if you didn't point it out. Heavenly Father really does love us, doesn't He! I always love seeing your beautiful mountains.

Hugs,
Barb

daiseedeb said...

I now have two new words/phrases in my vocabulary because of you! Snowcicle and snow rainbow! I loe new words! ; )

LeAnn said...

Lovely photos. The rainbow does look like a little tender mercy just for you. We need to look for more of these moments. Have a blessed weekend. Hugs!