Saturday, November 1, 2014

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

As I was sitting at the table this morning after eating my breakfast, I looked over at the cookie jar and decided I needed me a little breakfast dessert.  While eating my dessert (pumpkin chocolate chip cookie) and thinking how delicious it was, I decided to blog about it.  It was a new recipe I found on the internet and decided to make it yesterday.  I doubled the batch (cause of course….2.5 dozen is just not enough for my husband….aka…..sweet-a-holic!) and tweaked the ingredients a bit adding nutmeg and cloves.  These cookies are really moist and you can see where I dug them out of the cookie jar to take photos.  There are gooey crumbs and part peeled off cookie tops in the photos.  Really, they are that good and a must blog recipe.  Make them, for sure……you’ll be glad you did!

IMG_9771

IMG_9776

Hmmmmm, going back over the recipe, I don’t remember adding vanilla.  Oh well, still a great tasting cookie….vanilla or not ????.

image

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They do look yummy....Janis....