Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween 2014

We had two days of Halloween this year.  The reason being is that our girls had State Volleyball Tournaments and wouldn’t be home on Halloween night so they had the school Halloween carnival the following night – November 1st.  Halloween night was beautiful…you couldn’t have asked for a better night for the little Trick-or-Treaters.  Here are my usual decorations that I made and painted years ago and I put them up every year, with a few newer additions.  I only took a few pictures of Halloween decorations (most the ones posted were taken a few years back) cause………….well, I actually don’t really know why I didn’t take pictures this year. 

100_0961_00

100_0964

100_0968

100_0969

IMG_9766

IMG_9762

IMG_9806

We rarely get Trick-or-Treaters but this year we actually had “FIVE” children come to our home.  I love seeing the children all dressed up.  Halloween is one of my most favorite times of the year.  Even though we don’t get many Trick-or-Treaters, I still have something on hand……just in case.  This year I made some Twix or Treat tags and taped them on a miniature Twix candy bar.  On the plus side, if we don’t have anyone show up, the hubs and I have treats for a few days. 

IMG_9768

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got some cute decorations. I want them.....Janis....0

Seth and Natalie said...

Oh man, we should have came to your house!