Sunday, November 2, 2014

Time Change/First Snow of the Season

Another time change……………daylight saving time ended last evening which meant changing all the clocks in the house back one hour.  I have a few old, temperamental clocks in our home that do not like the change.  While changing these two clocks, each and every time, the longer hand/minute hand falls off.  It’s not easy putting them back on, making time change a pain.  Not just the clocks in our home, but my internal clock takes quite awhile to adjust to each time change, too.  My thoughts are that instead of changing an hour here and and hour there that we could just change it a half hour and be done with it.  Leave it that way all-year-round.  Done!  Hmmmmm.  This morning we woke up to our first signs of snow.  Not much, but enough to confirm that winter is on its way.  Winter is a love hate relationship for me.  I don’t do well with the cold but I do love a fresh blanket of snow on the ground.  Pretty, white and refreshing.  Dashing Through the Snow….In a One Horse Open Sleigh…O'er the Fields We Go…Laughing All the…………………………… Makes for a fun, pretty, in-your-mind picture, doesn’t it?!

IMG_9803

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can keep all that white stuff there I will just enjoy your picture..Max4

Anonymous said...


Me too, you can have it. I dont want it. It is pretty to watch.....Janis....

Seth and Natalie said...

I love the snow too, except for the cold and slick roads and being stuck inside all the time.