Saturday, November 22, 2014

Praline Crack

I found this recipe for Praline Crack from THIS SITE (Cookies & Cups).  She called it Praline Crack because she said it is so addicting.  I made some last evening and if you want a fattening sugar rush, then this recipe is for you.  All it contains is graham crackers, butter, brown sugar, vanilla, salt, and nuts.  A lot of butter and brown sugar, really.  Now you know why she said it is so addicting.  I am sitting here, right now, eating a piece as I type.  Yummy.  It is a super easy recipe and takes very little time to make.  You just line a cookie sheet with graham crackers, make the buttery sugar sauce, pour it over the top of the grahams, sprinkle with nuts, bake for 10-12 minutes and you’re done.  That’s it.  Enjoy!  I put the recipe below, but you really should go to her site and look at the step-by-step pictures, showing you how to make it.  Her pictures are great.  A lady added a comment to her blog stating that she even topped it with chocolate chips when it came out of the oven.  Another lady said she puts crisp, crumbled bacon on the graham crackers before adding the buttery sugar sauce.  Mmm, mmm, mmmmm.

IMG_9838

IMG_9840

Praline Crack

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes that does look good. I want to try it, save me a piece....Janis....

Anonymous said...

Thanks Marsha for coming to visit today. You are such a sweetie. And, I am really excited about this recipe. Some gave these delicious things to us and I couldn't believe how really scrumptious they were, so really really really excited to see this.

And, the yarn that I showed you on the spindle (kinds purple stuff) hadn't been plied yet, so that's why it didn't quite look like yarn yet. Yet another step in spinning yard.

Love your blog site! It's just so homey!

Darla