Saturday, July 27, 2013

Orangish Blue Sky – Beautiful!

It had almost stopped raining so I went out the back door to look at the puddles on the yard.  The pine trees and the wooden fence had an orangish glow to them so I came back in the house and looked out the front room window and the sky was in total awesomeness!  There was even a smidgen of a rainbow showing through.  Where it was darker, the rainbow did not show up in my photos but the sky showed up in all its brilliance!

IMG_6404

IMG_6407

IMG_6408

After taking the photos of the sky I came in the house and sat in the chair when I heard the rain pounding our roof.  Yeah! 

Just a thought………..do you think God got his artistic talents from his Heaven Father or his Heavenly Mother?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. Do you think he got talent from both parents. I think we can give both parents a little credit. Max